Disaster can strike at any time, and you need to be ready.
The flood in New Orleans threw the entire city into chaos, where only violence and strength ruled on what was left of the streets. Luckily, many Americans will never have to face such tragedy on a scale like this, but that doesn't mean you don't need to be prepared.
The reality is that danger is everywhere. From burglars gaining access to your home to children being abducted on the streets, as a responsible patriot you need to take steps so your family will remain safe, no matter what.
So ask yourself, how safe do you really feel, right now?
• What if an intruder kicks down your door and storms into the living room?
• Do you have a plan?
• Do you know how you'll escape from your property?
• How long will it take you to reach a weapon?
• What will your wife and kids be doing through all of this?
• Do you walk alone at night? • Have you taught your children the right way to talk to strangers?